Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day 06 - Free Day 1

So today is my free day. I chose to take it on Saturday because today is my Mom's birthday and she wanted to go out with us for drinks. I slept till around 10 for a change and went out and got some Kolaches and a Jamba Juice with my wife. After that I met up with my friend Eric and had lunch and some drinks at the Flying Saucer. I think he is going to do body for life starting in May and he asked if I would train with him and help motivate him. I think that would be great as I plan on doing BFL twice in a row anyway. This time is for losing fat and slimming down, the next 12 weeks is going to be for shaping and growing muscle. I am going to Hawaii in August and I would like to be looking great on the beach. ;-) I finished up my day going out to eat and drink with my Parents for my Mom's birthday. That was lots of fun and I'm glad I got to go out with them.

No comments: